Wanted: Mothers and their daughters to be a part of our project to raise money for the Generous and the Grateful. This amazing organisation cares for those most in need:
‘The Generous and the Grateful is a kindness community – we boost survivors of domestic violence, homelessness, refugees, and youth at risk at a crucial time in their recovery. We connect generous donations of excellent preloved furniture – just the things you need most when you finally secure your own rental and are ready to get on with the rest of your life. Beds, fridges, washing machines and the like, the heavy, pricey things that are tough to arrange yourself. Really what we do is enable a good night sleep for mum and the kids, milk for brekkie before school, clean clothes for work, and time together to eat/relax as a family. Doesn’t get much simpler than that – everyone needs a home to feel safe and at ease in, not everyone can make it happen themselves. We work through caseworkers and advocates and have an incredible impact on reducing landfill.”
At Milk and Honey Photography we really wanted to choose a local charity to partner up with to help make a difference. We felt that by doing a project involving mothers and daughters FOR mothers and daughters we could raise awareness of this wonderful organisation and the work they do!
The full $50 session fee will go directly to the Generous and the Grateful.
So how does the Mothers and Daughters project work?
1) Complete the form below to apply to be part of our project, we want to know a little about your family and your availability to be a part of the project.
2) We will email you our available dates so we can find a date to suit you and your daughter/daughters. (Dads and sons are welcome too!)
3) Once we have confirmed a date for your session, we will send you a link to pay the $50 donation. This will be donated directly to the Generous and the Grateful and locks in your session time. It covers your session, and guarantees that an image of you and your daughter/s will be included in our online project.
4) We will send you an email with info on how to prepare for your session, what to bring with you and what to wear
5) You will have an enjoyable photography session in our studio in Summer Hill, where we will capture some beautiful images for you to treasure! It is a great experience for your daughter/s too!
6) You will come back into the studio to view your photos (this is organised during a weekday from 8am – 6pm). There is no obligation to purchase photos, but we know you will love them! This will be your opportunity to purchase photos from the session. Our print and digital files start from $95ea – we will send you our full information with options in response to your application below:)
Fill in the form below to apply to be a part of this project!