🌼 Welcome to Spring! Where Family Moments Blossom 🌼
At Milk & Honey Photography we specialise in natural-style portraiture, aiming to capture your family sharing interactive moments together in a relaxed environment.
What Is a Spring Outdoor Family Session?
Spring is a time of renewal, growth, and vibrant colours. It’s the perfect backdrop for your family to express their laughter and love. Our Spring Outdoor Family Sessions are expertly crafted to capture the genuine connections, shared moments, and unique personalities that define your family.
The Milk & Honey Experience
As parents and photographers, we understand the importance of family portraits. We’ve been in your shoes, coordinating outfits, and coaxing smiles from our own children and we make it a point to get our own family portraits taken each year.
We love to create an environment where your family can relax and be yourselves.
1. Purchase your session and we will be in touch with options for times available in the coming weeks as well as tips on what to wear for your session.
2. Sessions take place within a 10km radius of our Leichhardt studio. We have some excellent locations to recommend.
3. We will organise another time for you to come in for your viewing session where you will see your images on a cinematic slideshow and choose your favourites! It is a fun process, we promise!
Why Choose Our Spring Outdoor Family Sessions?
- Guidance and Expertise: We will be there to guide you throughout the session. We’ll help you find the best light and backgrounds to capture stunning images, allowing you to relax and enjoy the experience.
- Natural and Classic Portraits: Our goal is to create timeless portraits that tell the unique story of your family during this season of your lives. We want you to love and cherish these images for generations to come.
- Incorporating Your Story: We value the special things your family enjoys doing together. Let us know your favourite activities, and we’ll work to incorporate them into your session to make it truly personal.
What to Bring:
- Your Family Pet: If your furry friend is an essential part of your family, feel free to bring them along. Pets add a special touch to your family portraits.
- Multiple Outfits: Bring a couple of outfit changes for variety in your portraits. Whether it’s a casual look or something more formal, different outfits can add depth to your session.
- Children’s Favourite Items: If your kids have beloved toys or special items, bring them along. These treasures can enhance the story of your child’s personality in the photos.
- Stories and Preferences: Share your family’s favourite activities and things you enjoy doing together. We love incorporating these details into your session to make your portraits more meaningful.
What to wear?
Feel free to let your family’s personality shine through your clothing choices. When selecting outfits, consider how they represent your family as a whole. Choose items for the kids as if you were creating one single outfit but not necessarily all dressed the same. We advise staying away from any obvious logos or text and any very busy patterns that may be distracting.
Choose items that coordinate rather than match. A cohesive look can enhance the overall feel of your portraits without everyone wearing identical outfits. Simple, timeless attire ensures the focus remains on your family’s connections and expressions. Consider a family colour scheme based on your preferences:
- Pastels OR Natural Tones
- Dark Colours OR Bright Tones
Please feel free to bring along some outfit changes so that we can advise you on what will work best. Accessories like scarves, hats, hair flowers or jewellery can add to the outfit. Please watch out for singlet or clothes straps, or old nail polish and temporary tattoos and no chewing gum or food during the session please!
Spring Outdoor Portrait Testimonial
Matthew made a photo session with our toddler a breeze, somehow (magically?!) taking glorious shots of the harbour, with us looking wonderful, while we simply enjoyed a walk through the park. It was wonderful meeting both Matthew and Anni and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for gorgeous, natural family photos.
Booking Your Spring Outdoor Session
Our spring outdoor sessions are available now until the end of November.
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO PURCHASE our special Spring Outdoor Session Package and we will be in touch with time and date options for your session.
Individual matted prints and high res. digital files start from $95ea. Packages including collections of matted prints and digital files starting from $750 and fine art framed prints starting from $350.
Spring Family Portrait Session $65